At Meadow Hall, we run a site based curriculum made up of the delicate blend of the British National Curriculum and the strength of the Nigerian.
The British Curriculum
The subjects under the curriculum will be "Core Subjects"
- English (Literacy)
- Maths (Numeracy)
and the non core foundational subjects include
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Arts & Craft
- Physical Education
Also the British Curriculum aims at getting the pupils ready for Standard Attainment Tests (SATS) at the end of Year 2, Year 6 and Year 9 and for their IGSCEs (International General Certificate of Secondary Education Exams) in year 11.
- Read fluently and accurately with understanding and discrimination
- Develop a legible and neat style of writing and high standards of spelling
- Communicate clearly and confidently in speech
- Listen attentively and with understanding
- Learn how to acquire information from various sources and record their finings
- Compute with speed and accuracy
- Apply mathematical ideas to all areas
- Analyze, infer and deduce facts from any given information thereby developing their critical thinking skills.
- Explore, investigate, observe and deduce logical conclusions from their findings about themselves and reference resources will be imported and also bought locally
- Become life-long learners
- Prepare for real life and the challenges of the future by making them smarter, more adaptable and better prepared
- Achieve their God-given destiny