1. 2 Passport Photographs
2. Photocopy of Birth Certificate
3. Transcript or Photocopies of past school results for three previous & consecutive years.
***Only pupils who will be 11 years old by 31st of August 2022 will be eligible for entry into Year 7 for 2022/23 session.
Admissions from other schools during the academic year are based on availability of space in the required class. Students seeking such admissions will be required to provide previous school records and character reference.
***Please note that we do not admit into Examination classes. Kindly call or email the Admissions Office for more enquiries.
1. If a non refundable application fee of $50 (Fifty Dollars), for Junior School and $50 (Fifty Dollars) for College, has been paid into the school domiciliary account and a scanned receipt of payment received by the school accounts department.
2. If all required documents have been received by the admissions officer
1. If a non-refundable application fee of N25,000 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) for Junior School and N25,000 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) for College is paid into the school Naira account and a scanned receipt of payment received by the school account department.
2. If all required documents have been received by the admissions officer.
FOR ENQUIRIES: Call +234(0) 807 300 0554, +234(0) 802 504 2053, 0807 300 0556