- ETIQUETTE – Etiquette has to do with good manners. It’s not so much our own good manners, but making other people feel comfortable by the way we behave. Children would be taught how to comport themselves wherever they are.
- WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?– This is a Christian Club where children are encouraged to give their lives to the Lord and are taught biblical principles over and above what is taught during regular Scripture period. The aim of this club is to prepare our children to become Christians in every sense of the word and eventually adults who have the fear and reverence of God. Such children will affect their society positively being guided by Christian principles and abiding by Christian virtues
- STEM / ROBOTICS: STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics. In the 21st Century, science and technology dominate the world around us. This activity promises to inspire, engage and prepare children for our Technology driven society. Robotics aims at teaching the children different programming concepts. It will challenge them to start thinking like robotic engineers by encouraging them to create solutions to fun and child-friendly problems. It will also enhance their ability to communicate, collaborate and problem solve.
- ARTS – Do you think your child possesses innate creativity waiting to be tapped? This club is for creative children who love to make, form or design things. Creativity stretches the imagination, which in turn helps children reason.
- MUSIC PROJECTS – Music helps children become creative with musical aesthetics and performances (relying on vocals & instrumentals). It is advisable that children who sign up for this club, have either a recorder, piano, guitar, drum set or saxophone at home.
- BALLET – Physical activity is an essential component of a healthy lifestyle, and ballet is a fabulous form of exercise that is unparalleled in terms of its thoroughness. Ballet promotes good health, emotional wellness, builds confidence and its fun.
- CODING: Coding is the new literacy. Children would learn how to use technology creatively. Coding helps students learn computational thinking which helps with recognizing data patterns similar to the systematic way in which a computer behaves.
- VOICE TRAINING: Learning to sing is not just about sounding good. Children would learn to sing with ease and clarity; also to achieve a finer grasp of a musical style, apt performance techniques, focus, proper articulation, and delivery.
- READERS DIGEST – The Readers digest club goes beyond the fundamentals of reading and into thinking about reading as a whole. This aims at improving the child’s vocabulary and language skills, imagination and builds empathy. Reading is fun.
- LIT-O-TECH: Lit-o-tech is a 21st Century club set to integrate Literacy and Technology. The children will learn the nitty-gritty of creative writing as well as the use of technology to enhance communication. It promises to be fun.
JUNIOR SCHOOL LIST OF CLUBS
|TUESDAY||ART EDUCATION||YR 1 -3|
|STEAM /ROBOTICS||YR 4-5|
|VOICE TRAINING||YR 4-5|
|BALLET||YR 1 - 3|
|WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?|
|CODING||YR 1 - 3|
|WEDNESDAY||VOICE TRAINING||Yrs. 1-3|
|READER’S DIGEST||Yrs. 4-5|
|WHAT WOULD JESUS DO?|
|THURSDAY||ART EDUCATION||YR 4 – 5|
|CODING||YR 4 – 5|
|MUSIC PROJECT||YR 1 – 6|
|BALLET||YR 4– 5|
|READER’S DIGEST||Yrs. 1-3|