ALPHA TERM 2017/18 SESSION
- Activities will commence on September 18th 2017 and Registration is open and is strictly on 1st come 1st served basis.
- Kindly check the days and time of the various activities to avoid clashes.
- Registration is for one activity per day, plus Music Academy which can be accommodated without clashes
- Kindly call 07034682338 (Music Academy) or 08092337503 (Learning Centre) to confirm availability of space before making payment for Music Academy & Learning Centre as it’s strictly on 1st come 1st served basis.
- Students must be properly kitted for their chosen activity; i.e.shoes, socks and shin guards for football. Football boots should have soft studs.
- Appropriate swimming attire is required, with goggles and caps for children with long hair. Swim suits must be youth friendly and non-revealing, one-piece swim suits are highly recommended.
- Classes will hold only with a reasonable number of registered children. If the minimum number is not met, parents will be asked to consider another activity for their children.
- Children are encouraged to continue in the same activity/activities for the whole session. This would help them gain a good level of mastery in the chosen activities, especially the sports.
- After the deadline, parents are required to confirm space availability before making payment by calling Miss Ebelechukwu on 08073000556.
- Children should be picked up promptly at 3:30pm from MI centres (Tuesday and Thursday) and 5:00pm from Learning Centre (Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
PLEASE CHOOSE ACTIVITIES CAREFULLY AS YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CHANGE DURING THE TERM ONCE ACTIVITIES HAVE STARTED.
NB: For further information, kindly contact the Customer Care Officer,
Ogweh Ebelechukwu on +234(0) 807 300 0556.
Account name: Spring Meadow Limited
Account Number: 0013729058
Bank Name: Stanbic IBTC Bank